SUBMISSION FORM 参加申請書
The author-prepared abstract will be published exactly as presented on original.
Type must be clear, dark and correct. DO not reduce or condense. All abstracts will be reduced for publication. Plain paper may be used in place of 'Abstract Form', provided exact dimensions (12.7cm×18cm) are maintained.
Papers which cluster around common themes may be selected for group oral presentation, each about 15 minutes. ALL papers should be submitted under the ' paper or poster' option.
TO SUBMIT A PAPER PROPOSAL
- Complete the Submission Form.
The form must be received by July 15, 2010.
- Prepare an Abstract to fit within the Abstract Form.
- Provide a concise description of your proposed presentation in narrative from. Include author(s) name(s), affiliation, and the corresponding author(s) name and address.
- Copy all Form/Information for your reference. Retain Abstract on disc for future use.
- Abstract submissions must be received by Aug 5, 2010.
- Full paper must be received for the conference proceedings by Oct 31, 2010.
- State the scientific question or purpose of the study;
- Characterize the study sample (sample size, age, gender, race, health status, etc);
- Identify the independent and dependent measures, types or specific names of measures used;
- Summarize analysis, and describe key results;
- Stat conclusions and/or significance of findings
ABSTRACT FORM 発表要旨
ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE 2nd international Conference of SAT Health Counseling,
MEIKAI UNIVERSITY, 1701, Faculty of Languages and Cultures Department of English
Akemi 1, Urayasu, Chiba, JAPAN 279-8550
Phone: 81-47-355-5120 FAX: 81-47-350-5504